Magnyseb, Other/Just Looking in Outside U.S.

What would you recommend between these resorts. Goal being own vacation STR: Island Club, Royal Palm Bay, Sweet water Club, Laguna Bay, 7 Dwarfs

Asked by Magnyseb, Outside U.S. Tue Feb 22, 2011

Answers

6
Karyn Smith’s answer
I can send you a list of MC';s if you e-mail me. I just spoke with one of my buyers who is using an onsite MC who is on the HOA he seems to be quite pleased with them. Same goes for furniture companies I can suggest some for you although I do beleive you are better off doing your self - cheaper and possibly better quality plus you get what you like and it is not hard to do. It is managed by Continental I can give you a link to the HOA if you like ?

Karyn@searchfloridahome.com
I own several units @ island club and here is my assement.
They are all built by the same builder except 7 -D
If you can get a unit at island club built 2000 for about the same price as the other two which are significantly older - why ?? settle for the older ones.
IC is on the west side of 192 which is a premium restaurants and shopping vs. east side.
I have sold several units in the rp/sweet water and there were some know issues over there with floors.
7 D as many have suggested is nice, but the location will give you problems more so than IC location - in the STR realm of things.
If primarily using it for yourself, and do not mind the commercialize surrounding it then it may be viable.

Furnishing these will run 20 - 25 K, want to see some, give me holler.
Jim malak
407-566-8687
Ok and if I buy there, can I choose any property management company?
Is it a solid resort? Any special assessment expected?
Where on the net can I find furniture packages, appliances? Most of the units on sale there have been emptied by their previous owners!
I would agree I have sold 3 units in the last 3 months in there all to Canadians :)
Hi SJ,

Thanks for the direct contact. As I wrote Seven Dwarfs is first and no place else is second based on the age of the properties.

Bonne Chance, Mark
1st - 7 Dwarfs
2nd - Laguna Bay
3rd - Island Club (NOT island club west)

There are many more options you are not including in the choices, is there a specif reason or you don't know about them?

If you want a list of all STR Townhouse communities with commentary sent me an e-mail to AVegaPacheco@aol.com

Tony Vega
Charles Rutenberg Realty

http://www.SearchKissimmeeHomes.com