Don Bibb, Home Buyer in 72404

What would the payment be if you finance a home loan of 195,000 for 30 years @ 3.85

Asked by Don Bibb, 72404 Thu Dec 1, 2011

Answers

3
Rick Mckenzie’s answer
Hi Don,
Great rate and great answers below. If you're very payment sensitive shop your home owners insurance with several different companies all through your home hunting experience. Location, your personal credit score and other factors determine your cost of home owner's insurance which in turn affects your monthly payment and closing costs.
Don,
I am a local realtor that could help you get the answers you are looking for, call me at 870-351-2242 and I will be able to guide you in the right direction.
Don, there are several factors as mentioned in the previous post that would influence what your true payment will be, the basic principal and interest would be $915 plus taxes, insurance and mortgage insurance, that is if you borrow $195,000
Don Bibb,

Not knowing what your down payment amount or percentage is & without knowing what your property taxes & homeowners insurance will run I can only estimate the basic principle & interest payment. If you are going FHA or Conventional (depending on your down payment amount) you will also have mortgage insurance premium (PMI) as part of your payment.

The basic principle & interest payment (if this loan is at a fixed rate) will run approximately $915 per month. The other factors mentioned above will be added to your payment (taxes, insurance & PMI).

Julann Carney