Chris Proctor, Home Buyer in Nashville, TN

What would be your payment if you a down payment of 1500 to 2000 on a townhome priced at 110,000 or less?

Asked by Chris Proctor, Nashville, TN Tue Sep 24, 2013

Answers

3
I work with a lot of lenders and it varies on credit score etc ....I am hearing from some of them that the rates are about 3.75 % with pretty good credit . If you want to see and condos are townhouses let me know...
The answer would $547 (approximately) based on the sale price of 110,000 with $2,000 down (108,000) at 30 year fixed rate mortgage 4.5% interest. This is not counting taxes and insurance due to it varying area to area and buyer to buyer. In my area Clarksville, Tn you could add roughly $200 to that and you would be safe. Keep in mind you may have an condo association fee there as well and taxes could be much higher. Hope this helps.
Hi, Chris ... talk to a local lender. I'm not aware of any loan programs that have that low of a down payment permitted. Lowest I'm aware of is FHA, which carries a 3.5 down payment assuming the townhouse you're purchasing is FHA certified.