Dmorten123, Home Seller in New Orleans, LA

What would be the asking price for a 3000 square foot home in river ridge 70123. 4 bedrooms 2 1/2 bath built in pool inside the great room 40'x20 rm

Asked by Dmorten123, New Orleans, LA Mon Apr 15, 2013

Answers

6
I lived in River Ridge for 30 years and the prices greatly differ by location, size of lot and if your home is updated. More information would be necessary to even give you a ball park figure. I will tell you the area is in demand!
It all depends...with condition and location being the biggest factors. Throwing out a number in River RIdge would be a dangerous proposition and do you no good. Get a Realtor that understands the River Ridge area and can give you ACTUAL SOLDS data so you can get real numbers.
Web Reference: http://homesellerroux.com
As someone who has been looking for a house in that very area for 3 years I will tell you how to price your house. Look at the avg price per square ft for houses with comparable space in your zip code and then add or subtract $ to indicate pros and cons such as +10,000 for indoor pool, etc. excellent condition, big yard, etc. or -10,000 for leaking pool, fair condition, etc. Don't sell yourself short because yesterday I stood on the sidewalk with a dozen people who all wanted the same house because it was undervalued!!! New Orleans is not like the rest of the country. Our housing crisis is that so many houses got lost or damaged in the hurricanes that the unscathed ones are like gold.
That's not enough info to even guess. Prices vary street by street, plus condition plays a huge part in pricing. Get an agent who knows the area.
In order to determine a fair price, review comps with your agent, recently sold similar properties in the immediate area, see what the data suggests and go from there....