Home Buying in Georgetown>Question Details

Cleopatra, Both Buyer and Seller in Georgetown, TX

What would a 3.2 acre parcel sell for in Georgetown Texas?

Asked by Cleopatra, Georgetown, TX Tue Apr 10, 2012

I would also like to know what it would cost to subdivide such a piece of land.

Answers

6
Hello Cleopatra,

Please review my listing if you haven't yet settled on a place. I have one for sale now for $62,500 in an Equestrian Community. Cost just depends on how complicated you make it and whether or not easements/roads are available to both. A good surveyor can give you a quote on splitting things out and that is generally the first step.

Georgetown is a great place to live!

Greg
Best to engage a local Real Estate Broker right away by clicking "Find a Pro" in the green menu bar above. http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/
$1 for the land and $1,000,000 for the view could be an option. The range is wide open.

As for subdividing, depends if it is in the City or County, on zoning, and other restrrictions that may or may not apply.

Consult your trusted real estate advisor, City Council Rep or County Commissoner, and local Title Company.

Greg
It would depend on a handful of things - Where the land is located, what utilities are available (if any), etc. Give me a call and i will be happy to go over all of your options with you!

Kristin Hepp
Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS
Email: khepp@cbunited.com
If you want a market anaylsis of your property, send me an email- nancizimmerman@yahoo.com. I will check the MLS in Georgetown for you and get back with you later in the week.

Also, you would need a land surveyor and an appraiser to help you. Real estate attorneys can advise you as well.

Best of luck

Nanci Zimmerman
Texas Broker
512-784-8692
Recommend an professional appraiser assist with your questions. Divide property requires city approval.