Home Buying in Nutley>Question Details

Janet Depalma…, Real Estate Pro in 07110

What would Nutley residences like to see being built on vacant commercial property?

Asked by Janet Depalma 973-235-1312, 07110 Tue Aug 7, 2012

Answers

5
A safe place for adolescents to go!!!! It's been years and the town doesn't take note of the fact that kids hang around parking lots and empty parks because there is NO WHERE for them to go!!!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 17, 2013
I'd like to see at least 1 new elementary school built one these vacant lots. I know that its not going to help our tax base, but if we're going to keep paying out the nose anyway we might as well get some improvements for our kids.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 13, 2012
I think there will be enough land to provide a safe place for adolescents, an elementary school, more commerce and affordable housing for seniors. All of these, if integrated properly, would be a good mix and healthy for Nutley.

Having a place where adolescents can go as well as being able to interact with seniors and vice-versa, is a win-win for ALL Generations. And, having an elementary school in addition to a commercial entity would add to the tax base of the community, improve it's financial stability and help boost the economy.

Living and servicing people in the area I see it as a benefit to all to see projects like these take root and bring the community together.

Just a few of my thoughts!

Have a GREAT day!

Emil

Emil Veltre, RPh, MS, CDPE
Realtor Associate
Liberty Realty
Mobile: 973.868.4034
Email: EmilVeltre@aol.com
Web Reference: http://www.EmilVeltre.com
I would like to see a tech company take over the space, like a Facebook, GOOGLE or Yahoo, It would really boost the towns economy as well as the Real Estate market.

http://www.Homesinnutleynj.com
I would like to see affordable housing for seniors