David, Home Buyer in South Pasadena, CA

What would 1906 Mission Street, So Pasadena, sell for today?

Asked by David, South Pasadena, CA Sun Jul 18, 2010

do not contact occupant

Answers

2
Hi David! 1906 Mission Street is a 1,169 square foot home, which sits on a 6,000 square foot lot. It has 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. It is in a great central location, although Mission Street is a bit busy. Without seeing the home and looking closely at the comparable sales in the neighborhood, it would be impossible to price the home with any kind of certainty. In an article that I wrote for my blog, the San Marino Real Estate Report http://thesanmarinorealestatereport.wordpress.com, called "The Search For Rock Bottom", I compared price per square foot in five prominent communities for the past four years. South Pasadena home prices held steady during the economic downturn and have hovered in the high $400's a square foot. Through May 31 of this year, the average price per square foot of homes in South Pas was $479. This will give you a baseline to look at.
Any local agent(s) can help you with comps--recently sold similar properties in the immediate area and help you establish a value--contact any realty office(s) and inquire--not sure any agent will answer on a public forum without seeing the property beforehand.