Home Buying in Rossmoor>Question Details

mb, Home Buyer in Walnut Creek, CA

What types of properties can you purchase in Rossmoor without having to pay any HOF? Thank you.

Asked by mb, Walnut Creek, CA Mon Dec 23, 2013

Answers

6
listen to Jackie Giffin below... dues are high but the amenities and services included exceed anything else out there for the active senior.
Unfortunately none, But Rossmoor is the last great value in Walnut Creek,
You get so much for your money and live in a beautiful environment!
I would be happy to help you explore the options in Rossmoor further.
Sincerely
Maria Amini
Coldwell Banker Walnut Creek
925.464.0457
In short, none. All Rossmoor properties are in homeowners' associations, called Mutuals. Each Mutual sets it's fees and all homes are included in the association.
Hi MB,
If you mean what can you purchase in Rossmoor without HOA fees there are none. You can occasionally rent. There are not very many rentals that come open. Did this answer your question?
If not feel free to call me at 925-708-0008. I am in my office.
v
You might also want to know that the HOA includes water, trash, basic cable, gym membership, bus service, all exterior maintenance, workshops, lots of entertainment . . . . The list goes on.

It's a great place to live. I've been there 6 1/2 years, and my only complaint is that there isn't enough time to do everything.

So don't just look at the HOA. You need to see Rossmoor to understand. I could meet wit you Saturday morning, tell you more and give you a tour if you're interested.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Jackie
There are no properties in Rossmoor without an HOA. We have 17 different HOAs ranging from the low $500's to the $800's a month. Hope that helps!