Home Buying in Miami>Question Details

Maria.formen…, Home Buyer in New York, NY

What type of age bracket would you think would be the buyers who will purchase at the 1000 museum?

Asked by Maria.formenton, New York, NY Tue Feb 18, 2014

Answers

4
Irina Karan’s answer
Hello Maria,

As it happened with other buildings in Downtown, there will be owners and renters.
Renters tend to be young professionals who work in downtown or nearby areas, and most of them will be single, or just married. The owners will be established couples or families - from 35 on, but
mostly 40+.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
You will find a wide variety, however this is a luxury building in Miami, and the higher income bracket consists of young professionals and those who are seasonal residents.
Have you visited the 1000 museum park building? Its a wonderful building and a excellent location with amazing views. It offers easy access to 395 and you will fight a lot less traffic than other locations which are actually in the Brickell area. Many of the condos in Miami are owned by investors of all ages. So there is not a set age range for the building I have seen people in their 20s to 80s and everywhere in between in the buildings located in this area. Best thing is to tour the property.

Or an option to consider before buying is to rent a unit in the building for a year and see how you like it before buying. Another great building just to the north to check out is the Marquis Residences at 1100 Biscayne Blvd, very spectacular building, amazing units, and excellent amenities.
Hello Maria!

I see you have another question. So, given the price range of the 1000 Museum Condos and the prime, lively environment that Brickell offers, it is my opinion that you will find buyers anywhere from age 30 to 45 on most occasions.

Furthermore, however, the same exclusivity associated with that location will likely attract real estate investors of all ages.

If you would like a more in depth discussion, please give me a call or send me an email via my Trulia profile, and I would be happy to assist you!

Cheers,

Compton.