Home Buying in Jacksonville>Question Details

Kaitmiller55, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, FL

What town-homes/condos have the lowest HOA fees in Jacksonville, fl?? How do I find out information on this?

Asked by Kaitmiller55, Jacksonville, FL Sun Feb 24, 2013

Answers

4
That is a tough question to answer because the HOA is based on services offered by the association. Such as, pool, gym, lawn mantenance, building maintenance, and so on. Some amenities are worth more to a home owner than others. If, for example it is on the water, there are a few, it may include dock maintenance. Depending on where you wish to call home, could make all the difference in the world. Let me know where you want to look and I will make it worth your time.
What area are you interested in?
Some communities also have a CDD fee as well as a monthly HOA fee.
The monthly HOA fees normally include lawn maintenance, exterior pest control and use of amenities.

We work together as a husband and wife team, both life long residents of Jacksonville, so we are very familiar with all the communities.

We offer a Free buyer's consultation in which we can discuss the different areas and communities, pricing, and the step by step process of purchasing.

Please contact us anytime to schedule a convenient time to talk or meet with you.
904-553-8518 or email: ninabay@comcast.net

We look forward to talking with you soon, visit our website for more buyer's information,

looking forward to talking to you soon,
Nina and Bill Bay
Greetings!

I have worked for several Builders and General Real Estate and can shoot a list of those best HOA fees under as we say "LOW" here under $200 & below. Also, your options & amenities will vary all over the NE Area. So email /call/text me your best contact & I will forward your best possible choices for the BUCK!

I am a selective Buyers Agent, who not only takes on a certain amount of clients to cater best to their current needs seeking a home to purchase in a 1-2 month period, but also will not spam you as my time is valuable, as I respect yours!

Your Friendly Home Specialist!

Melanie Friesen
904-377-8884
1stcoasthomes@gmail.com
HOA fees are associated with amenities they offer ie.. pool, club house tennis courts, they more they have the more it cost to maintain the more the residents need to pay. So it depends on you. call me and we can discuss i t904.803.1764