Home Buying in East Harlem>Question Details

Annaborten, Home Buyer in East Harlem, New York,...

What this the market value of one bedrrom apartment in a new building in east harlem , around East 111 Street?

Asked by Annaborten, East Harlem, New York, NY Wed Feb 2, 2011

Answers

2
A good estimation of market value for any given property depends on many factors including location, size, layout, ceiling height, light, views, materials, finishes & amenities. It also depends heavily on supply, demand, and . Without seeing the property in person, and researching the market in the immediate surrounding area (to find out how much similar properties have been trading for recently) there is no way to accurately estimate market value.

This type of research is what brokers do for their clients. Their expertise gives their clients the strong negotiating position necessary to get the best possible price. If you'd like to contact me just click on my name above. I'd be glad to help.
Really depends on the specific property you're interested in. Your best bet is to hire a Realtor to represent you as a buyer's agent. He/she will be able to search all of the listings in your local MLS that fit your criteria and budget.