Home Buying in Conyers>Question Details

Greg Johnson, Home Buyer in Atlanta, GA

What the best way to find a seasoned real estate agent that is used to working with 1st time investors.?

Asked by Greg Johnson, Atlanta, GA Sun Jul 1, 2012

Answers

4
Locate an agent that has the CIAS (Certified Investor Agent Specialist) designation.
Hello Greg,

I am right here to help.

Feel free to contact me and receive a professional and personal service that you deserve.
You will be satisfied with my service.

Aaron Mruanwi
Associate Broker
aaron.mtuanwi@gmail.com
678-499-6065
As a fellow investor, I know 1st hand that no agent thinks like an investor unless they have put their own time and money on the line for a deal. Textbook investing and what someone learns in school is no substitute for being 100% on the line for your own investment.

That being said, I recommend you find an agent that is also an investor because they will not be limited to knowledge they read or someone told them, they will have first hand experience to help guide you along the way....it becomes a win-win relationship.

Greg,
I would recommend interviewing several agents. It is important that you are comfortable with the agent that you are working with. You must have confidence that your agent knows what your goals are and is able to help you achieve these goals. Your agent should have time to preview the property and also find appropriate properties as soon as they hit the market.
Please feel free to give me a call at 678.227.8203, if I can be of further assistance.
Jerri