Home Buying in Los Gatos>Question Details

Stokesjo, Home Buyer in Atlanta, GA

What subdivision or HOA is this property in?

Asked by Stokesjo, Atlanta, GA Sun Jan 20, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3054710441-14385-Treehouse-Wa…

Answers

2
I've been out to this property a few times with different clients, as it was on the market a long time. It is as I recall a looooong drive from Rt 17. Any way, it's on a private shared road, which has a "Road Owner's Association" with an annual fee of $65.

If you are looking for homes in the Los Gatos school district that are less expensive because they are in the Santa Cruz Mts. or just like the privacy & natural setting of the Mts. give me a call or send me an email... I know those areas better than most, having worked with many Buyers at doing the same over than last decade.

Stu Carson & Davlyn Giovanetti-Quick
408-209-0849
Stu@StuCarson.com
Thank you very much Stu! This is all very helpful esp knowing about the drive and ROA!!! :) We may be in touch...but still just doing advance research wondering if something about the HOA was the obstacle to this house selling. So the Ellen Road HOA was NOT the drawback here...the house also seemed a little eccentric is also somewhat charming (what with the Hobbitt house beside it!)... Stokesjo
Flag Mon Jan 21, 2013
Home currently has an offer in acceptance according to multiple websites.