Home Buying in Harlem>Question Details

tribalfibers, Home Buyer in New York, NY

What sort of rents do the individual units in a 3 or 4 family townhouse command?

Asked by tribalfibers, New York, NY Sat Oct 12, 2013

Answers

9
email info@harlemlofts.com and get a copy of the 3Q rental Market report that comes out Oct. 15th . Also available ids the 3Q Townhouse and Condo (Harlem) market reports
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 13, 2013
Hi, There is no property link attached to your question.

Chris
You can charge whatever you want to charge in an open market. However it would do you some good to see what properties in and around your area are going for and how long they have stayed on market before being rented. In some cases townhouse units will bring you top dollar with minimum vacancy time because they are sought after in some neighborhoods. In other areas they will move under market values.

I am always willing to answer any questions no strings attached. 646.406.4216
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 12, 2013
Depending on condition of apartment, location and size of unit, the rent can vary between $1,750 and $10,000/mo.

If you have further questions or need assistance in finding an apartment for rent or for sale, please contact my via email at: rrose@bondnewyork.com.

Bob Rose
The rent could be anywhere between $1,750 to $10,000/mo depending on building, size, location and condition of apartment.

If you have any further questions, please contact me through email: rrose@bondnewyork.com

Bob Rose
I am trying to see if I can purchase a brownstone, rent out the units and cover my costs with a large buffer.
Much will depend on exact location, exact size, amenities, condition, etc.; therefore consider working with an agent of your own who can provide any necessary information...
It all depends... what size are the units are they 1-Br or 2-Br units.. .also where are they located as location makes a difference? East Harlem? West Harlem? Lastly, what utilities are or are not included and is their laundry in the units or building? All of these will drive the pricing. Any answer on what rents would be without knowing this would be a guess on an Agents part. If you post these answers we can supply you with pretty accurate pricing. You can message me if you want at craig@harlemlofts.com all we do is focus on Harlem and we have one of the largest dedicated Harlem based rental divisions.
It really all depends on the location, size and condition of the building and the apartments.
Let me know these things and I can give you accurate prices.

Bill Smith

Citi-Habitats
646-784-4878