Annie.gill, Home Seller in Oxford, MI

What should I offer on a home listed for 135.900

Asked by Annie.gill, Oxford, MI Tue Oct 29, 2013

Answers

6
I'd love to help you. Feel free to contact me through my Trulia profile.
Annie,
What is the real market value of this home.
If the market value of this home is $270,000 your strategy may be different than a home whose market value is $98,000.
-
The art of making a good purchase is knowing the most effective strategy for the property and the 'value' recognition related to the situation of the buyer.
-
You do not provide sufficient information to allow anyone to provide you actionable direction.

Best of success to you.
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
Move to the front of the line. FIrst Look Homes (http://FirstLookHomes.us)
So much self promotion going on with these answers but they are correct. The best way to make sure you offer the right price is to have a realtor with the Accredited Buyer's Rep designation (ABR) represent you. Buyers Representation is not new in real estate but very misunderstood. There is no cost to the buyer in most cases and the agent represents the buyer only. They will negotiate an appropriate price for you backed up by comparable sales and will manage your buying experience from offer to closing to make sure it is done right and on time. Good luck with your offer.
Annie,

Hello!

You should be working with a buyer's agent. They can assist you with a list of comparable sales of like homes. This will assist you in determining a fair offer.

If you need assistance I would be happy to help.

Good Luck,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
You should find a good agent to help you to determine the value of the property. There are many factors in deciding what to offer, the property could be overpriced, seller are in foreclosure, bank owned, condition and demand for the property for example. Find a agent who works in that area not the sellers agent and let them assist you.

Good Luck!!!!

Thea Baker
Annie,

There are so many factors that could weigh in to what you could offer on a home. If you are not working with another agent, I'd be happy to walk through some different scenarios with you.

Pete Maver
National Realty Centers
Cell 248-705-2753
Petemaver@nationalrealtycenters.com
mylakeorionhome.com
myoxfordhome.com