Home Buying in Morristown>Question Details

Albert Baron…, Real Estate Pro in 07940

What search term do you enter in Google when looking for a new home on line? is it "homes for sale in Morristown, NJ" or something else?

Asked by Albert Baron III, 07940 Mon Feb 18, 2013

Answers

3
Correction - the Google seminar is Wednesday actually. It looks like it's put on with MarketLeader so may have some salesy elements to it but I'm hoping there's good content too. I'll include the link below.

And though the link says Feb 13 I got the email today about it and it's scheduled for Wednesday Feb 20th at 9am West Coast time / noon East Coast time.
I think ActiveRain has a webinar tomorrow with a representative from Google talking about a study NAR and Google did re buyers' online search behavior. I am looking forward to it - I know I want more info about which search terms are used.
You might want to check out New Home Source, they're creating database to make such searches easier. However, at least in Florida, most of the time the builders are reaching out to agents BEFORE the real marketing even starts on the development. They're missing at least half the new construction.