Home Buying in Georgetown>Question Details

Clarissa01, Home Buyer in

What school district seems to be getting enough funds to pursue all it's needs, educational criteria and more? (in a great neighborhood!)

Asked by Clarissa01, Wed Jun 13, 2012

Answers

7
Jarrod Weaver’s answer
As a participating member of the Georgetown ISD TRE Committee, I can testify that Georgetown is going to take care of its students/teachers/faculty even when budgets are being squeezed to the limit. Superintendent Lee and the GISD Board of Trustees continually do the right things for out community.
Leander, TX ISD. It also offers everything that goes along with a good school district, i.e., police protection, good streets, etc.
Enough funds to pursue ALL it's needs? I don't think that type of school district exists.
Best to engage a local Real Estate Broker right away by clicking "Find a Pro" in the green menu bar above. http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/
Check out the Jarrell School District.. The parents and the children love it!! New schools, small classrooms and JISD spend more per child than most other school districts. Come visit Shady Oaks Estates just off 195 and only 5 miles from I35. All one acre homesites and custom homes by Jimmy Jacobs Custom Homes.
Leander ISD is fantastic! I have four kids in LISD- one is in all advanced classes, one is average, one needs some assistance and another has special needs for learning disabilities. LISD has been able to adequately take care of all of their needs. After years of frustration and multiple school districts, we landed here and will not move for this very reason.
In Georgetown, I receive the most requests for The Village and Ford elementary schools.