Amber Goodwin, Other/Just Looking in Los Angeles, CA

What's with the Marina City Club? It is outdated and run down ...will it be renovated?

Asked by Amber Goodwin, Los Angeles, CA Wed Dec 10, 2008

Answers

2
Felecia Wesley’s answer
The Marina City Club is very clean and well maintained in spite of the fact that it has not been updated. I recently represented a client in a transaction there and it was quite pleasant. The staff is exceptionally polite, helpful and well informed. It is a unique guard gated self contained community on the marina with an outstanding restaurant, beauty salon, fitness center, 3 pools, 6 tennis courts and the list goes on.
I saw units that were updated and some that were not. Overall the views from the ocean/marina side of the complex and the city/mountain side were breathtaking. It seems to be a great place to live.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 9, 2010
Well, the Marina City Club has been around for quite some time. It is a popular location with fabulous views.
I believe the individual Condo's have been updated by residents, but the exterior is pretty much the same as it was years ago.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 14, 2008