Home Buying in Detroit>Question Details

Dragoncaves, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

What's the easiest way to locate Section 8 homes for sale in Detroit, MI

Asked by Dragoncaves, Detroit, MI Thu Dec 29, 2011

Answers

2
Dragoncaves,

The easiest way to locate Section 8 Homes for Sale in Detroit, is to find a Realtor that will provide you with list(s) of the available properties.

Wishing You a Healthy, Prosperous and Happy New Year!

The easiest way to find is to find a Real Estate office that handles sales of homes that have Section 8 tenants all ready in them. Our office actually handles over 100 properties in Detroit and Pontiac for investors who are selling properties.

Email or call me and I can email you a current file of homes that are in the portfolio now. Not all properties have Section 8 tenants in them, but most do. We add about 15 homes a month to the portfolio. The file I send you will have the current rent and all relevant information listed. Again, the homes are all ready currently rented and we are selling them as investment properties.

Or if your question means that you are looking to buy a home for your own use and currently receive Section 8, then we could accomodate that also with a Land Contract. Either way, just email me and I can help you.

My email address is realtorhaig@aol.com and my cell number is (248) 379-6547.

I look forward to hearing from you.

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 30, 2011