who I have to call but it was not my fault for the problem that they had on the roof so who is at fault and who has to fix this problem...
Learn More Here;
1. Declaration of Condominium;
2. Articles of Incorporation for the Condominium Association;
3. Bylaws for the Condomiumn Association;
4. Rules of the Association;
5. A copy of the most recent year-end financial statement; and
6. Frequently Asked Questions and Answers document (required by condos with 20 or more units).
This is known as the Condominium Act (Chapter 718) of the Florida Statutes.