Zoila Brown, Home Seller in Laguna Niguel, CA

What's the current market like in grosse pointe shores for houses selling in the 300-450,000 range?

Asked by Zoila Brown, Laguna Niguel, CA Wed May 4, 2011

Answers

3
As a Realtor in the Tri County area of Michigan, I will say that there are areas that are experiencing an upswing in sold properties, good homes don't seem to be sitting on the market very long. I have seen multiple offers on many homes within their first two or three weeks listed. Of course location is key and the Grosse Pointes have been a sought after community for many years. My company currently has offices in Grosse Pointe, Rochester, Clinton Twp, Washington and Plymouth Michigan so we do cover a large area in lower Michigan.

If I can be of assistance feel freel to contact me.

Pam Bava, Realtor
realteellc@hotmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 4, 2011
Hello Zoila,

My name is AC from RE/MAX... the homes in this price range are selling just fine. You have many to choose from not just in Grosse Pointe Shores, but all the Grosse Pointe Cities in this price range. Many steals. In regards to selling... Michigan has a lot of buyers. A home priced right within the market will have no trouble getting sold. I hope this helped You. Let us know how we can help You in any way.

Best Wishes,

AMADOR C. MELGOZA - LISTING AND SHORT SALE SPECIALIST

RE/MAX | http://www.TheRealtorYouKeep.com | (v) 248.971.0884 | (f) 866.946.1292 | 102 Kercheval Ave ste. 100 | Grosse Pointe Farms, MI 48236
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 4, 2011
Zoila:

Good Afternoon!! There have been 6 sales within the last 6 months in Grosse Pointe Shores between 350,000 and 410,000.

If you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Have a Great Day!!!

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com