Edith Gavidia, Home Buyer in Hialeah, FL

What's the crime rate for this are at 5207 NW 194 LN Miami FL 32055?

Asked by Edith Gavidia, Hialeah, FL Thu Jan 2, 2014

Answers

5
Hi Edith,

Don't know what the crime rate is over there, but move to Texas and enjoy our state for all it has to offer. If you use me as your agent, I will pay you a $500-$2,000 cash rebate at closing (restrictions apply, call for details).

Also, call me 24/7. I personally answer my phone at 2 in the afternoon or 2 in the morning.

Happy House hunting!!
George Felan with Ready Real Estate.
817-729-6630
Contact local law enforcement with your question. Real estate agents can't discuss crime statistics.
Please tell me where you all get this idea that an agent is not allowed to discuss "crime statistics", or any other information of public record??
Flag Fri Jan 3, 2014
You can ask the local sheriffs department or go to http://www.crimereports.com and put in any address and it will show you crimes nearby .
~I'm very confused: Why are you posing a question of a neighborhood in Florida when you placed it in the Fort Worth area on this website??

There is crime in every city. It is a part of our lives, and is a reality, though most people feel like it will never happen to them. What is the crime rate in the neighborhood where you now live??

If you can't answer that question, then you have no business posing the question about the crime rate around some other house.

Your question needs to be directed to crime experts, not Realtors or Loan Officers. Nor to laymen.
What makes you think that anyone on this website is qualified to answer that question? And what kind of an answer were you looking for? If the respondent has never been exposed to any crime in that area, they will say it is "low". But if the respondent has been a victim of the ONLY crime that has ever been committed in that area, they will say it is "high".

Was that really what you wanted to hear?

You need to contact the police department. Realtors aren't qualified or allowed to answer.

Joe Stone - Realtor
Exclusive Homes
682-777-0836