rtanmeldung, Other/Just Looking in Austin, TX

What's the commute time from Round Rock, Forest Creek area to Austin (City Hall) Leaving RR between 7:00 and 8:30.?

Asked by rtanmeldung, Austin, TX Wed Feb 6, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3097558497-27-Country-Dr-Round-Rock… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3097558497-27-Country-Dr-Roun…

Answers

3
Depends on season and traffic. I would avoid I-35 and take toll road SH-45 to Loop 1 (Mopac) south and exit for 5th/6th ST. Plan for an hour, but expect between 1/2 hour during the summer (UT/Schools out) and an hour and 15 minutes if wet weather and during school times.

Forest Creek is one of the best neighborhoods in Round Rock, and the schools are all nearby if that is important to you.

Respectfully Submitted,

Greg
Hi! I live in Round Rock and can tell you that 7:00 am is a breeze so you are looking at about 20 min. If you wait until 7:30 or after it will be slow and go if you take IH35. Forest Creek is right next to HWY SH 130 - which is a great toll road and has an exit to MLK. The speed limit is 85 MPH and there is very little traffic so your daily travel time would be no more than 20 or 30 min each way. If you need any help locating a great home just let me know. I would be happy to help - If not, I wish you all the best. Laura Rosales, Realtor with Premiere Team Real Estate 512-771-5334
Hi, this is Larry Hatzfeld with Avalar Real Estate.
The commute time in rush from Forest Creek would range from 30 minutes to an hour depending on traffic volumn and weather conditions.
My daughter lives in Forest Creek and likes it a lot.
Thank you Larry. I guess that is closer to an hour for 9 month of the year and closer to 30 minutes during school breaks :)
Flag Fri Feb 8, 2013