Keilah Kay F…, Other/Just Looking in Indianapolis, IN

What's the best way to build credit for a legal alien in orderto purchase a home? Can they qualify as an FHA first time home buyer?

Asked by Keilah Kay Folkertsma, Indianapolis, IN Tue Jun 4, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3099757048-1633-Parkthorne-Dr-India… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3099757048-1633-Parkthorne-Dr…

Answers

3
You will have to open credit lines. Sometimes secured lines are the best way to establish credit. But I agree with getting the advice from an expert in mortgages. I have 2 clients, one from Ireland and one from Switzerland that are both building credit to purchase. Contact Jennifer Farmer with First Signature Lending at jfarmer@1stsignaturelending.com. Let me know if I can help in any other way. Kristin Tomyn Century 21 Scheetz, 317-430-5558; ktomyn@c21scheetz.com
Thank you! :)
Flag Tue Jun 4, 2013
If the person you are referring to has been here a yr. and has paid rent for 12 months, and hasn't been late. If they have utilities in their name for 12 months, a cell phone, car insurance, life insurance, or even furniture rental, for 12 months with out being late. They can request from each of these entities a letter of credit showing they have had 12 months of service with out being late. I have a lender that will use this to build a credit history, and get approval for a mortgage. I would be glad to work with this person, my contact information is 317 507-9097 Bird Team Realty Group.

Thank You!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 5, 2013
Best bet is to contact a mortgage broker. Please call Mike Holl of Tucker Mortgage. 317-844-4200. He should be able to help you. Good luck and best wishes.
Thank you. :)
Flag Tue Jun 4, 2013