Home Buying in Westford>Question Details

homeupgrades…, Home Buyer in Westford, MA

What's the average annual tax for a 3 bedroom 2 bath house in the westford area

Asked by homeupgrades24, Westford, MA Thu Jan 10, 2013

Answers

2
The Westford tax rate is currently 15.55 per $1000 of assessed value. There are currently 10 homes for sale in Westford that have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The price range on these 10 homes is $249,900 to $579,900. The real estate taxes are listed between $4,062 to $7,403.36. If you would like more information on surrounding towns please let me know and I will get you numbers. If I can help you in any way please check out my website and feel free to contact me.
In Westford alone, there are 1100 homes that meet that criteria so it's hard to give an average. But the range is probably $5000 to $9000 a year, with maybe a few falling out side of that. Other factors like lot size, age and condition of home, size of home, have more of an effect on the taxes than the number of bedrooms or baths.

When you say "the Westford area" it's almost impossible to give a reasonable number because town taxes vary greatly.