Home Buying in Westport>Question Details

Kklein2, Other/Just Looking in Westport, CT

What's living at terra nova like? Pros , cons.

Asked by Kklein2, Westport, CT Sun Apr 14, 2013

Answers

4
David Weber, KMS Partners here. 203-451-7888
I've sold a few units in TN and people love living there. The complex is well taken care of and is convenient to shopping, trains and commute highways. This complex is regarded as the best condo complex in Westport as the units are well laid out with quality appointments and full basements, some of which are finished for extra living space.. If I was looking for a condo, Terra Nova would be my first choice for Westport.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 14, 2013
Candace Lipira, Platinum Property realty, 203-856-8501.
I was ready to post my comment then I saw David's. Everything he wrote is true. You are within 10 minutes of all that Westport has to offer as well as wonderful shopping, Whole Foods to walk to and a movie theater within a few minutes.
I have enjoyed living in similar type complexes on both Coasts. It all depends on your mind set. Many years ago I worked with one of the original developers and much thought was given to creating a complex that was high end and pleasing to people from all walks of life. One key point is that the units were positioned in such a way that one did not feel boxed in by other units.
There hasn't been a huge turnover in this complex and resale in general is not a problem.
I agree with David and would go one step further.....this would be my first choice in all of lower Fairfield County. Good luck!
Thanks. Are there any condos at Terra Nova currently on market?
Flag Sun Apr 14, 2013
I think it depends on your stage of life. Many of the residents have sold larger homes but still feel they
need more space than a traditional condo. Others live there in the summer and go south for the winter. As long as you buy into the concept of community living there really are no cons. If you still
have a growing family this may not work in the long haul. If you wish to discuss I can be reached at
203-258-5304.
Very nice, but it depends what appeals to you as opposed to any one else. Please contact me and I would be happy to explain in more detail and learn what are your needs and desires.