Laura Korkow…, Home Buyer in Palm Coast, FL

What's is the average HOA dues and maintenance dues in Palm Coast. Also does that include property tax? and what does it include?

Asked by Laura Korkowski, Palm Coast, FL Fri Dec 2, 2011

I am looking at 2 condomiums Tidal which is 75000 which I would hope to make a lower offer. Or I may look into a 55 and over community.

Answers

4
Laura, You have asked many questions over the past several months about many properties. If you are still looking in Palm Coast and not Kansas and if you really want a condo with amenities with low HOA fees and convenient to everything, I may have the one for you.
It is in Palm Coast in a very beautiful, small community which is located within a much sought after golfing community. It has a pool, clubhouse and social activities.The yearly fee is $2,200.00. It has three bdrms and is approx. 1,400 lvg.sq.ft. Beautifully landscaped well maintained common grounds.
Get with me if you truly are looking to buy in Palm coast, FL.
C. Pat Denvir, Realtor
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 3, 2011
Hi Laura,
You may want to consider Rivergate. It is Palm Coast's sweet secret. You would have your own house, no shared walls and the HOA fee is only $145.00. The HOA takes care of the lawns, trims the bushes and maintains the big, beautiful pool. Let me know what you think.

Thanks, Kim Wahl, REALTOR, Atlantic Homes Realty, LLC
Web Reference: http://BetweentheWahls.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 3, 2011
Laura,
HOA fees run betwee $416 and $510 a month. The yearly maintenance fee is about $1500. Then there are taxes. There are other condos if you want to look.
C.Pat Denvir, Realtor
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 2, 2011
HOA dues very Tidelands are the HIghterst I believe. Taxes are not included in HOS's Dues.

Tidelands Gate, 2 Pools, Rec Center.

We don't have a 55 and over Community in Palm Coast at this time
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 2, 2011