djwenner, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

What's going on?

Asked by djwenner, Houston, TX Sun Mar 30, 2014

Was very interested in 716 Fowler, #4 (MLS 57931393); listed for more than 250 days. In great location and pics look terrific. IOW, a very good deal as far as I can tell. When contacted, seller's agent said seller accepted offer 3/23, so I've been watching every day. However, status remains Active. I don't get it. Can someone please explain how this could be? Thank you.

Answers

4
I have not shown this home but reviewing the history this home has been under contract three previous times. My guess is that the buyers have not liked the results of inspections because the contract is being terminated during the option period.

Please let me know if you should want help locating a home.

Jeff Cox
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
Cell 713-240-2044
Off 713-961-1722
Email jeffcox@garygreene.com
Unfortunately this listing expired on 04/01/2014.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 7, 2014
I can not explain, maybe someone is not taking care of details ,

If you are interested in the property don't be shy, call every week or so and ask , if the contract is a solid deal or not and if you can put a back up contract on the home, a back up contract is a contract that would come in to action if the other one fell through.

Good Luck

Linda
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 7, 2014
Still showing active and looks like a price drop... I showed this property to another client a few weeks ago... Call me am and I will look into it for you!

Kevin Sechelski
832.545.5403
Contact@househuntinghouston.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 31, 2014