Home Buying in Cumming>Question Details

Tdoleman333, Home Buyer in Alpharetta, GA

What's everyone's opinions and experience building/ working with Peachtree Residential and Edward Andrews?

Asked by Tdoleman333, Alpharetta, GA Wed Mar 27, 2013

Were looking at their properties to buy or build in the cumming area.

Answers

2
This is a very subjective question. Alpharetta has many solid builders and a few that have had past issues - but most of those don't last for obvious reasons.

Your best bet is to align yourself with an experienced Alpharetta agent that has plenty of new home experience, each builder and community is different and there are variables. Get an agent, dealing directly with the site agent means that you lack client level representation. There is no charge for representation, it's silly not to take advantage of that.

I have five new homes under way in Alpharetta/Johns Creek right now, I'm familiar with builders as well as value trends in the area as I'm also an appraiser. I'd be happy to help you, just drop me an email or call - thanks

Hank
Web Reference: http://www.hmtatlanta.com
Peachtree has some nice features and I know a few other builders that offer a lot of bang for your buck. If you are not working with an agent, I suggest you do as a great buyers agent can be invaluable to you during this process. I live and work in the area and enjoy a good relationship with the local builders. I will be happy to assist you as many things will be a factor going into the contract and completion.
Thank you so much.