Jjaniszeski, Home Owner in Florence, SC

What questions should I ask potential listing agents?

Asked by Jjaniszeski, Florence, SC Fri Jan 11, 2013

My husband and I are looking to sell our house in the coming weeks, this is our first house so we are new to the whole process. We were very unhappy with the agent we bought the house with a few years back and don't want to repeat the same mistake.

Answers

2
we want to buy a house in the quinby we only have 15000 dollar and we want this house we pay rent now that is 800 dollar a month the house we are looking at is 749 a month if we can get 28000 down payment there must be a better way we make 100000 dollar a year toghter tell us how we can do this
You need a Realtor who is open and honest, one who is know the area and the resources that are available that fit you and your families needs. If you have any other questions please feel free to call me or send me a email. Please let me know if I can help in any way. Good luck with sake of your property.

richard@cbflorence.com

(843) 610-5561
do you know anyone like that
Flag Tue Aug 20, 2013