Searching, Real Estate Pro in 08081

What parts of Sicklerville are a part of Gloucester Township? We DON'T want a house in Winslow Township

Asked by Searching, 08081 Sun May 20, 2012

Currently live in Gloucester Twp with our special needs son. Looking to purchase a larger home in Sicklerville (3 bedrooms, finished basement, 2 bathrooms, etc.) but don't know how to find homes that are in Glouc Twp not in Winslow Twp

Answers

6

Berlin-Cross Keys Rd is the dividing line for Sicklerville. Anything West of it is the Gloucester Twp section and East is the Winslow Twp section. Developments such as Cobblestone, Mulberry Station, Wye Oak, Asten Woods, Stonebridge Run, and Terrestria are all on the Gloucester Twp side of Sicklerville.

I hope that helps and let me know if you need help in your search.

Toni
856-343-8034
The post office system in South Jersey is a very confusing and overlapping.
The boundry for Gloucester Township is Berlin Cross Keys Rd from Kearsley Rd near the Camden County Technical School to just past Johnson Rd on the other side of the Atlantic City Expressway.
This end of the township borders Pine Hill, Berlin Boro, Winslow Township, Williamstown and Washington Twp.
If you need assistance in locating homes just in Gloucester Township I may be able to assist you.
I personally live in Glo Twp with a Sicklerville Post Office.
There are several areas such as Erial, also there is a particular section that appears to be Washington Twp but is actually Glo Twp.
Glo Twp is serviced with 3 several post offices. IF you are looking for a particular school then of course you can narrow down your search options.

If I can help you search for homes please contact me.

Search foreclosures and short sale here: http://www.BuyNJShortSales.com

Search the MLS on your phone by Text: In the subject line on your mobile phone- LSAR1 -to number 87778 ... hit send... A GPS feature for listings at your finger tips

Larry Sarlo
RE/MAX Preferred
609-868-1171 call / text / email 7 days
lsarlo@comcast.net
http://www.larrysarlo.com
West of Berlin-Cross Keys Rd is Gloucester Township. The Sicklerville PO serves all the way out to the Erial area and up Jarvis & Garwood Rds. I believe that past Hickstown Rd in the western section it starts being serviced by the Blackwood PO.
Is it that you want to stay in the area of Gloucester Township that is serviced by the Sicklerville PO or is any area of Gloucester Township open for consideration?

Gloucester Township is serviced by mutiple post offices, so if you need some help to find your next home, give me a call and I'll walk you through the whole process.

Terry Iwaniw
Sicklerville Residential Marketing Specialist
Joe Wiessner Realty, LLC
Web Reference: http://www.sjerseyhomes.com
west of cross keys rd is gloucester twp, east of cross keys rd is winslow
Search here... Http://hometeamnj.com/search and just type in Gloucester Twp for the town.....
Joe