Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

paintinc56, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

What might the Closing costs, Brokers Fee, Other costs/fees for CASH purchase of $30,000 Manufactured Home including purchase of land?

Asked by paintinc56, Las Vegas, NV Mon Sep 3, 2012

Answers

5
Escrow fee on a cash transaction typically range between $250-$750. This doesn't include any transfer tax, CIC dues, CIC transfer fee or CIC capital contribution.

Keisha
Hello I am Marie Jones I saw your question as to how you needed a loan.I want to introduce you to Dr G.Abbot at Equity Trust Finance Firm which is a fantastic lender. We had a very difficult mortgage situation due to a previous short sale. Dr G.Abbot is the only person who could get a loan for us. He didn't just say "sorry can't help you." He worked with us on getting our credit improved so that we would qualify for the loan. Over the course of several days we discussed credit strategies and updates on a nearly daily basis. Dr G.Abbot would answer questions super quickly. I so appreciate his expertise. I would recommend my friends and family call him and find out how he can help. In fact, the next time we want to get a loan he is the first person I would call.Contact him at his email:equitytrustloanfirm@bent.cc
Hello
Closing cost is usually paid by sellers and Broker fees vary. On a $30k cash deal asking for too many concessions could blow your deal. Please contact me to further discuss your options.

LaKeisha Burnett
704-445-9958
lburnett@thetrteam.com
As a buyer the seller usually pays all broker fees so getting your own Realtor is free to you. You still have the cost to close it, survey is optional, title insurance is optional.
That is not true. If one reflects on that statement for a moment one can see it can't possibly be true/ The fee the seller has to pay the buyer's broker will be imputed in the price for which they finally settle. It will cost the buyer extra for sure. Getting a buyers broker is a service and don't be fooled into thinking you get something for nothing. Just because you don't write the check does not mean you don't pay it!
Marc Levitt
blog.mklcapitalgroup.com
Flag Sun Nov 9, 2014
Addendum to my question:

BUYERS costs please, not sellers.