Justin Greer, Real Estate Pro in Fort, FL

What makes the best Real Estate Agent?

Asked by Justin Greer, Fort, FL Mon Jul 1, 2013

Answers

14
Knowing the market and the inventory, being totally honest with all parties, and being computer savvy so you can work efficiently. At the end of a transaction, everyone should be happy.
Justin
Since I am not a real estate agent and I work with a whole bunch, I believe that integrity and communication is key. Sometimes they may not have an answer, if they are honest about it and get you one and keep lines of communication open the client realtor relationship works best. Good luck!!!

Jennifer Ferri
Owner
Doing the best you can and devoting a lot of attention to your clients. By putting myself in their shoes, I know exactly what I would expect from a real estate agent when I am ready to make a big investment in a property. I like to make the process a positive experience and help my clients every way possible through the home buying process. Being recommended to other people is the best compliment that I could have and seeing a smile on everybodys face upon the closing of a deal is the best of all.
Best regards to everyone, Reinhard
I'd love to help you. Please contact me through my Trulia profile.
The professional standards and great work ethic to do the best job possible for the client and get the job done in a satisfactory fashion bringing them the best outcome possible for the task they were hired for. Quickly... Efficiently, Professionally.
How to Choose the best Real Estate Agent?

This is the first of 12 Tips on How to Sell Your Home Fast which can be downloaded from our free eBook library.

If you are trying to sell your home quickly, one of the most important things to consider is choosing the right Realtor in Cape Coral. If you are eager to sell, you may find an agent at an open house or through a friend’s referral. Sometimes it is possible to stumble on a good match this way, but it’s not necessarily the best way to find the right person for you.

To save time, you may also be tempted to just go with the nicest looking ad. But remember – anyone can pay for an ad. You want to base your decision on the personality, professionalism, and specialized skills of the agent you’re interviewing.

Yes, you should “interview” all prospective real estate agents! Selling a home is not only one of the biggest financial transactions you will make in your life, but it is also a life “transition”. The person who earns your business should be knowledgeable about real estate, but should also be able to provide you with a level of comfort and communication that makes you feel at ease and excited about this next step in your life.

During your “interview” with prospective agents, make sure you ask the following questions:

Choosing a Cape Coral Realtor How many years of experience do you have in the local market?
What are the current conditions like?
Have you sold other homes in this price range? How many?
What is your commitment and availability? (Are they full-time or part-time? Are they available nights and weekends? How long will it be to return phone calls or emails?)
What is your ability to sell my home quickly?
What is your plan to market my house?
Do you see any reasons my house may not sell quickly?
What are reasonable goals for a timely sale?

Your agent should be honest and up front about reasonable time frames and a listing price that satisfies your needs, but is also competitive in the market.

After the interview is over, take stock of the answers, but also make a note of how your interaction with the agent went. Even during the quickest house sales, you will be spending a lot of time with this person. It sounds like a no-brainer, but you’d be surprised how many people have complained about agents that simply weren’t a good personality fit for them.

Choosing a Cape Coral Realtor Working with someone that you feel comfortable with will make the experience much more enjoyable. Do you have a sense that the agent is honest and trustworthy? This is absolutely essential! You’ll need your real estate agent to give you honest assessments, explain any complex real estate terms, and develop the smartest sales strategy for your home.

With the right person as your agent, you’ll be much more likely to sell your home quickly.

If you’re searching for a dependable Cape Coral Realtor, I’d would love the opportunity to help you sell your home. Simply call me at (239) 565-7867, hit me up on Facebook, or visit http://www.AckermanSWFL.com/contact. Not ready to contact me yet? No problem! Download my free eBook to your right to learn more.

-AJ
-
Experience with their market, experience having bought and sold real estate themselves, understanding mortgage financing, a southern work ethic, and a genuine care for consumers, seeing them as people making a major decision, rather than "a paycheck".
Responsiveness, knowledge of the market, making you his first priority and no matter what no last minute surprises!
Listens to the clients, its honest (even when clients don't want to listen), works from a win win approach, sees the client as a lifetime relationship (not a one transaction disposable client). Knows the business, and is not afraid to admit when he needs to find an answer.
I have to agree with Annette.
Height.
The best real estate agents will be over 48 inches tall.
There may be other important critera.
Honesty, Integrity and knowledge
Hey Justin...Providing the best service to ensure that the buyer and seller are very satisfied with the outcome of the entire deal.Thanks Doug