Home Buying in Tampa>Question Details

dbrain29, Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

What lenders in Hillsborough County are familiar with and work with the MCC tax credit for first time buyers?

Asked by dbrain29, Tampa, FL Fri Mar 29, 2013

Ashley Miller’s answer

I work with FEMBi (First Equity Mortgage Bankers) and we are certified to offer the MCC Program. Please feel free to email me or call me with specific questions/concerns you may have and I will be happy to help!

Thank you.

Ashley Miller
NMLS #: 834554
Any participating lender with Florida Housing can issue the certificate. See list of lenders attached.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 29, 2013
Wow, thank you for asking this question! Hadn't heard about this program. Unfortunately it looks like it doesn't apply to the First Time Homebuyer Program that can give up to $7,500 towards a buyer's downpayment and closing costs. I've had clients take advantage of the $7,500 program but not this.

Thanks for passing this along!
Good Afternoon!

I would love to help you regarding but need more information about your situation. I have attended several workshops with Hillsborough County that offer special programs for first time homebuyers. I am affiliated with hundreds of the nation’s leading lenders, enabling you to build a solid foundation on quality loan product while staying competitive and well positioned for new market trends.

Please feel free to contact me Days, Nights, and Weekends. I will do whatever it takes to help!

Jeff Green
Sentrix Financial

I have several lenders that can help with the MCC tax credit. Do you just have questions on how to use it? Have you already received your certificate? Please feel free to review my profile on Trulia and send me a message. I can help guide you to the lender who will work best with you and your situation.

No pressure, just help.

Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty.