Home Buying in Baldwin Park>Question Details

Trulia Orlan…, Other/Just Looking in Orlando, FL

What kinds of people enjoy living in Baldwin Park?

Asked by Trulia Orlando, Orlando, FL Thu Oct 18, 2012

Is this the most desirable place for someone to live if they are right out of college?

Answers

6
many of the homes in Baldwin Park feature "mother in law" apartments atop 2 & 3 car detached garages; often times these apartments are available for an inexpensive amount and are ideal for students or young adults living on a budget.
As a resident of Baldwin Park, I can tell you that we welcome a diverse group of folks; from retirees to college students. Baldwin Park's centralized location, self contained amenities, live/work atmosphere and breath taking topography make it attractive to all. With the diverse housing options available; everything from apartment homes to multi million dollar custom homes, there is something for everyone on any budget. If you are interested in learning more about the options available in Baldwin Park or other areas, feel free to contact me at bryan.knight@brenparc.com and I will be more than happy to help!!
Be prepared to pay 1450 or more for a two bedroom rental...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 26, 2012
probaly not for someone right out od college unless you have just landed a high paying job or intend to rent ?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 20, 2012
People who like a VERY urban enviornment.

If you are right out of college you probably can't afford to live in Baldwin Park.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 19, 2012
This is a family-friendly community, full of families and singles of all ages. On the majority, I would say 30 somethings on up and their children live here. I don't see hardly any fresh out of college or in college folks here except in the apartments. If you enjoy being part of an esteemed community, this is the place for you. There is certainly the wow factor if you tell a local that you live in Baldwin, but to see if it's right for you, come walk around for a day. There is a Publix, CVS, Five Guys, and Gators Dockside walking distance from most of the community, and you are central to the Fashion Square Mall, Target, downtown Winter Park, and Downtown Orlando. I-4 and 408 are easy to hop on and off and there are plenty of gas stations and restaurants all around. It's a great place to live!