Home Buying in San Francisco>Question Details

Eric Wu, Home Buyer in Russian Hill, San Fr...

What kind of home can you buy for $1 million in your area?

Asked by Eric Wu, Russian Hill, San Francisco, CA Fri Feb 1, 2013

Please mention the area in your answer.

Peter Century 21’s answer
Well, Eric, it all depends on the area and the type of home, and the answers vary widely.

In the Richmond district (depending on whether it's inner, central, or outer richmond district),
you can get a full five for much less than that, or in the inner richmond district it would be harder to be under 1 mil. to get a home with all the bells and whistles.

In the Sunset, these are cheaper and you can get bigger houses; of course, all the properties near the beach are going for less than the properties going towards inland.

For specifics, it's best to get a complimentary consultation with an experienced realtor.

I'd be happy to help people like you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 1, 2013
You can get a nice 3 bedroom condo in downtown San Jose or a single family home.
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com

You can find a great home in SF for 1 million. You can find a pretty great condo with parking, laundry and all the amenities. Or, you might find a great single family home or fixer for a million.

Location is really the big question, but with any lifestyle you should be able to find something for a million.

My team and I pride ourselves on helping people find the right fit.