Home Buying in Old Aurora>Question Details

Linda Papion, Home Buyer in Phil L Hudson Airport,...

What kind of foundation problem does this house have? Is it a serious problem? because the price seems high compared to other area houses sold.

Asked by Linda Papion, Phil L Hudson Airport, Mesquite, TX Mon Feb 25, 2013

Foundation problems are usually expensive and it says the price includes the cost of repairs. How is this so when other houses in the area are selling for $51,000 (low) to $74,000 high. I like the house and seems my style/size but the repairs concern me. Is this an established neighborhood or has it become transient?

This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3106939712-6015-Carlisle-Ct-N…

Call me at 504-494-7347 (if you are not already working with an agent) and I will be happy t answer your questions.
These are excellent questions for your agent, who can provide you with the property disclosures and the estimates for foundation repairs, along with comparable sales in the neighborhood.