Amolchopra, Home Buyer in Plano, TX

What is your take on buying a house in Little Elm? Is it a good city? Will this be good from resale point?

Asked by Amolchopra, Plano, TX Mon Nov 7, 2011

Answers

6
Great values for the money right now in Little Elm at all price points for the first time home buyer all the way up to the million dollar lakefront buyer. All of the major roads in and out of Little Elm are under construction so when they are done and more retail and commercial business starts moving in I am sure that the demand for homes will go up and drive the home values up also.
Amolchopra -

The answer depends on your criteria... Little Elm is the latest "in" place to buy. The Dallas market has always grown to the north (follows the money). Years ago the "in" place was Richardson (money, good schools). Then it became Plano (money, good schools). Frisco is the current "in" place (money, good schools). The next in line will be Little Elm. As Frisco fills, many homes buyers will seek better pricing in Little Elm. As money pours in, new schools are being built, new roads, businesses, etc.

Richardson, Plano, and Frisco all went through their growing pains. Little Elm now affords you the opportunity to get in early and for less money. Ten years from now you probably won't be able to see the boundary between between Frisco and Little Elm. There is a lot of lake front in Little Elm. Once the money arrives, there will be premium properties, too.

So, whether Little Elm is advantagous for you depends a bit on how long you would live there. And where you work (frequent) by comparison. The new bridge over Lake Lewisville and access to Dallas North Tollway make it fairly easy to commute if needed.

I sell a lot of new construction homes in Little Elm and Frisco. There are even some in city of Little Elm with Frisco schools (best of both worlds).
Great place to live. I think it is best if you have a compelling reason to live there.
Great prices, but if you have to make a long drive, like to downtown Dallas to work, it can be a hike.
Or if you have to pay tolls on the bridge, that can make your commute more expensive.

Seems like a good value to me.

Search Little Elm homes for sale at the link below.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Against professinal code of ethics for any Realtor to make a comment

Recommend Google search for all media published articles

Direct Link Little Elms homes for sale :
http://www.lynn911.com/Web/AR287090/CustomContent/index/5055822

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
shut up
Flag Thu May 17, 2012
Its a great area, I wrote two contracts with clients over the weekend in that area. It is an area where you need to buy it for the right price and the right neighborhood to have the resale value you want.

Preferably in the Frisco ISD areas will give you the biggest potential. I also have several client testimonials from little elm on my website from this year and they are very happy.

If you would like assistance from an agent that works and knows that area well please contact for for my free assistance. There are new builder options in that area that are good options as well but you need representation when working with one.

Damon Williamson
Keller Williams
214-325-9827
realtordamon@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://www.realtordamon.com
Little Elm is a great city to move to. If you look at the city's plans for future development and also what they are currently developing, you would be amazed. Just like any city, you have a few older neighborhoods, but you also have $300k+ homes being built. The best part is that Little Elm is zoned USDA which means you can buy a home with $0 down. Little elm is my specialty, so contact me with any questions.