Home Buying in Novi>Question Details

Allen, Both Buyer and Seller in Novi, MI

What is your opinion of todays real estate market in Northville and Bloomfield Michigan?

Asked by Allen, Novi, MI Sun Jul 22, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Novi

Answers

5
its a frenzy out there! If you want to sell your home now is the time! if you are intrested in buying a home position yourself the best you can. Get approved by a lender and look for homes in the middle of your price range. If you have to enter into a muliple offer situation you will have some wiggle room. Please feel free to give me a call if I can help you with anything!!! Take Care.
Jeanine Gustin
Real Estate One/Novi
248-305-1215
It is a sellers market. Northville and Bloomfield are highly desirable areas making it even hotter. Get out and see the homes quick and make a strong offer quick if you want the house. If you are a seller price your home at the top end of the market..
On the financing side of the fence both markets are excellant as appraised values are matching or in some cases exceeding the purchase prices.
Most markets are showing a surge in activity and interest. Most listings priced correctly and in good condition are going quickly and at or above asking price.

The typical process is:
1) make an offer - day one
2) get it accepted by seller - day two or three
3) inspect within 7 days - up to day 10 from offer
4) apply for mortgage - right after satisfactory inspection
5) mortgage approval - 3 weeks after application
6) Close on home - currently you should plan on a total of 35 days from date of acceptance to close

If I can be of further assistance feel free to give me a call!

Mark
Both are pretty hot right now. Competition amongst buyers can be high. Make sure you are pure approved and working with a knowledgeable buyers agent.
Maureen Fran…, Real Estate Pro in Birmingham, MI