Home Buying in Canton>Question Details

grantsmith992, Home Seller in Canton, OH

What is your opinion of the market in Canton, OH? I had my home on the market for six months and it did not sell.

Asked by grantsmith992, Canton, OH Mon Nov 25, 2013

Answers

1
Just in a few recent months, in the range of homes from 80K to 125K, there have been 162 sold, 37 are pending, 2 are contingent and 124 are active. This is within 5 mi. of the center of Canton, Ohio.
The numbers about double if you lower the bottom range to 40K except the number of active homes
goes to 345. Did you have your home listed with Keller Williams Legacy Group of Canton? I feel confident that if you had, your home would have received the best marketing and chance to sell. Let me know if you would like to give it another try. I could help you with ideas on making your home ready to show. Also, I could let you know what to do and what not to do. Thank you, Jeff 330-603-0259