Home Buying in Myrtle Beach>Question Details

janemartin20…, Home Buyer in Myrtle Beach, SC

What is your opinion about the rebuilding in Windsor Green post fire damage? It seems that many units are up for sale. Is there a reason for this?

Asked by janemartin2013, Myrtle Beach, SC Fri Sep 13, 2013

Answers

8
Out of the 13 For Sale, they range from $92,000-$118,000 depending on view and finishes. The lowest priced 2BR is $92,000 and the lowest priced 3BR is $102,000.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 13, 2013
Out of the 13 for sale, 5 are listed as To Be Built which are simply units under or soon to under construction. 8 resales is a normal amount of active inventory for Windsor Green.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 13, 2013
Jane, Have you thought about choosing a realtor to work for you? It is a free service that you should take advantage. You will get much more reliable information signing on with a realtor that has a fiduciary duty to only you.
Dear Jane,

You seem to have asked a number of questions in the past few months and they all seem to be just to generate conversation. Are you interested in purchasing property in the Myrtle Beach area?

Please send me an email or give me a call to let me know.

Michael J. Costello
Broker/Owner
Sea and Sand Realty
Myrtle Beach, SC.
(843) 333-1059
seaandsandrealty@gmail.com
http://www.seaandsandrealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 14, 2013
Jane,
I agree with Sheila! Brand New units now! Those units were nice before, some were beautiful. The neighborhood is nice & its a central location. Adding the fact they are new is only a plus. There are alot of great opportunities in there now.
Cordially,
Christine House
Hi Jane. I feel Windsor Green is a good place to purchase. There will be 26 units that meet the new codes. They have the fire walls, sprinkler systems and they have a new built date of 2014. Prices are very good and the HOA has been reduced per month. If you wish I could send you the full MLS sheets which will give you all the information and who to contact with further questions (HOA Manager phone number will be on the sheet). As soon as they are finished I would be happy to show them to you. Sheila 843-685-6342.
Out of those 8 resales, only 4 have been listed since June 1st so it appears to be normal listing activity and not a result of anything from the unfortunate destruction from the fire. If you have any further questions or want additional information, do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks.
I am a Realtor Coldwell Banker Chicora here in Myrtle Beach that also lives in the Windsor Green Community. There are over 400 condos in this community and only 16 are currently active for sale. Considering the number of condos that is a low amount of condos up for sale. Some of the condo's that were up for sale were already on the market prior to the fire. I know some of the people who are selling were already considering selling prior to the fire and thought this would be a perfect time. The new construction condos are offering many upgrades that were not available in the condos previous to the fire. If you would like additional information or have specific questions you can call me on my cell at 843-446-4339 or email me at jackiecooper@chicora.net.