Home Buying in Lemont>Question Details

Terri   Theo…, Real Estate Pro in Lockport, IL

What is your favorite style of home?

Asked by Terri Theodore & The Theo Team, Lockport, IL Wed May 23, 2012

Do you prefer a 2 story or a ranch?
Do like a contemporary or a traditional style?

Answers

2
It sounds that you are a home buyer in Lemont.....Am I correct?

Not sure why you want to know what the favorite style of home is, for WHOM?! It is such a personal taste and it is different for everybody.
Some like older homes, some newer homes, some contemporary and some traditional.....

Well the majority of buyers, so I think depending on areas of search are looking for a 2 story home,
or similar, like split levels, tri levels, some upstairs and downstairs, stairs make a home exciting and different.

Then there are those who are really in love with a ranch and a huge basement, sprawling ranches
could be gorgeous --- and then we have the curb appeal and the age of homes.... so many choices and so many different tastes...
If you can share the reason for asking, I will be able to give you a better and more specific answer.
Take care

EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com YourRealtor4Life Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients Buyers Sellers and Investors alike, covering for @ Properties Brokerage the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs and the fine homes on the North Shore, and all of the US and worldwide offerings with my partner agents.... Edith speaks several languages ....
Have a great day :)
Well Edith I am actually I am a Real Estate Broker in Lemont . I can be reached at TerriTheodoreSellsHomes@Gmail.com ~or you can see all of my lovely Lemont and many other communities listings at http://WWW.TerriTheodore.com
I work with buyer and sellers investors I deal a lot with bank owned /REO properties. I get the properties from the banks even before people know they have been foreclosed.
I am a Lemont specialist, I am also a resident and a very active volunteer in the community I do sell in all areas of Illinois i do specialize in the suburbs of Chicago West,Southwest 355 corridor cook dupage and will counties.
I really love helping people find just the right home thats why I was asking a question to see what was the consensus in my area. Have a great week end!
Flag Thu May 24, 2012
This question also haunted me; so I decided to by one of each.