Home Buying in San Francisco>Question Details

Copusqueen, Home Buyer in San Francisco, CA

What is the zoning number in San Francisco for a legal live/work (warehouse or storefront with living accommodations inside)?

Asked by Copusqueen, San Francisco, CA Thu Oct 20, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:



You should be able to find this information on the City of SF's website, http://www.sfgov.org.


Zephyr Real Estate
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 21, 2011
This is called Mixed-Use. Refer to the following link for the areas in San Francisco that has Mixed-Use Zoning. http://sf-planning.org/index.aspx?page=1569

I originate loans for residential mixed-use and commercial mixed-use properties. Please contact me if you are going to seek financing. .... Thank you.

Happy funding, Rudi
Web Reference: http://www.umboc.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 20, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer