Caroline1212, Home Buyer in Hampton Bays, NY

What is the value of my home?

Asked by Caroline1212, Hampton Bays, NY Sat Jun 8, 2013

Answers

4
Contact and invite a few agents from different realty companies and ask for a cma, comparative market analysis; review the data, ask opinions and go from there; cma's are generally provided free of charge by most agents, or consider hiring a professional appraiser....
The value of your home is determined by recent sales in your area with homes that are similar to yours. It is also determined by what the buyer is willing to pay for the home. Having a current market evaluation of your home will provide you with fairly accurate information.
Great Question. The value for sale is what a buyer is willing to pay. the value for tax purposes is determined by the local town. The value for a mortgage is what the home appraises for using the last 6 months of homes that sold in the area.
We can provide a free CMA to you with n o hassle/charge involved. I can literally email you the comps, the comps will include recent sales in your area, homes that are ready to sell- as in under contract, and on the market homes that have yet to see to provide to you details on what you can expect if you were to list your home for sale.

Feel free to contact me KeyToYourHome@hotmail.com