Home Buying in Cole>Question Details

Hspangler18, Home Buyer in

What is the value of Cole from an investment standpoint? Should property values increase in the next 5 years as compared to other areas of denver?

Asked by Hspangler18, Mon Mar 18, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Cole

Answers

5
Chuck Strauss’ answer
Cole and Whittier are among the hottest market in Denver. Last year Cole prices increased about 10% to an average of $192K, Average days on market: 79, 44% of all unsold properties are under contract, and there is less than one month of active inventory. All of this points to the area continuing to appreciate and I see no indication that this will abate any time soon.
Hope this helps.
Chuck Strauss
Your Castle Real Estate
http://www.denverhomeguru@gmail.com
720-318-7598
denverhomeguru@gmail.com
Whittier, Cole, some areas of Five Points are definitely going to be increasing in value over the next few years. In fact prices in general look to be strengthening but those areas will be seeing the next wave of revitalization.

Are you looking for a home, or strictly investment properties? We'd love to talk about your goals and some possible strategies. We both own and manage rentals, and have been involved with rehabs as well.
I would have to agree with Marina - If you can find a home close to the light rail in the Cole neighborhood, it would be a great investment property.

On the other hand, most Metro area neighborhoods will make great investments depending on your price point to invest. Every analysis I have seen shows nothing but home values trending up for at least the next couple years .

I personally have been looking for investment homes in North Park Hill for rentals. Duplex's and single family homes in that area can still be purchases relatively cheap and have a fairly nice return on investment.

Call me - I would love to know more about what you are trying to achieve. Flip, rental, new construction, etc...

Justin Breland
Marketing Specialist @ KW
720.440.2129
http://www.DreamDenver.net | DreamDenver Properties
Absolutely! I've seen an astounding 30% appreciation in Whittier in the past 3 - 4 years. Neighboring Cole, Skyland and Clayton are catching up. You can't go wrong with investing there.

Marina Bay
Cherry Creek Properties
Hi Hspangler!

Cole (especially north Cole) is predicted to see a pretty substantial increase in home values in the next few years. Some analysis shows it might increase as much as 6-7% in the next year alone.

My personal recommendation is to try and get a property as close to the new light Rail station on 38th as possible to maximize your investment.

I specialize in North Denver neighborhoods and Cole/Whittier in particular. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or if you would like to see any homes. I'm passionate about this area and would be thrilled to help!

Marina Jensen
Realtor with Cherry Creek Properties
http://www.MarinaJensen.com