Joo, Other/Just Looking in 19464

What is the true value of the new homes near springfield and bishop by DB builders?

Asked by Joo, 19464 Sat Aug 22, 2009

Prices of comparable homes on barclay circle appear to be estimated at less than 350,000, but the new buildings in Db' s springfield knoll development are priced at starting b/w 429,900 and 479,900. These are 4 bedrm homes w/ 2.5 bath and sq ft of between 2400 and 3200. Are these the correct market prices or should they be in the 350K ball park?

Answers

4
I know the builder and what he will accept. The best way to handle this is to write a offer I know that he will accept.
The homes in Springfield Knoll are built by two different builder. The homes you are referring to that 2400 sq ft are priced the best in the neighborhood. I have been working closely with the builder on 616 & 620 Hill Farm Lane. Contact me and I will be able to get you the best price. I know what offers he will accept. If you haven't seen the homes yet I will be there for an open house on Sunday 4/17 from 1-3pm. You should stop by.
-Chrissy Bulkley
Lets get together an put an offer in on one of the new homes. I really would like to see if the builder would except. Can I ask you would you be paying cash or finacing? Please call for a consultation.
Hello Joo,

Typically New construction lists for a higher price on the market. If you are thinking about owning one of these homes, I can look further into a comparable sales price in Springfield and assist you in putting together an offer based on the local statistics. I live in the Springfield area so I am very familiar with the exact locations of the properties that you are asking about. Let me know if I can be of assistance to you.

Brian Fletcher
Lincoln Realty
610-312-3158
BrianFletcher@LinkWithLincoln.com