Home Buying in Paramus>Question Details

Kristiananav, Home Buyer in Paramus, NJ

What is the story on old red home ,corner of howland and forest...looks like construction at standstill. Looked at it years ago...interested...still!

Asked by Kristiananav, Paramus, NJ Mon Jun 10, 2013

Answers

1
This is an 18th Century Farm House with all the charm and appeal of that time and numerous updates that would make it appealing to todays buyers. The listing history indicates that the house has been sold several times with the most recent one being in July 2010. You may have seen it during that listing period in 2009 when it was at a substantially higher asking price. That was during the time when real estate values were coming down correcting the over inflated values and assessments from previous years.

I hope this answers your question. If you are interested in Paramus, I would be happy to assist you with more detailed information. Please feel free to contact me directly at 201-314-1915.