Home Buying in Santa Rosa>Question Details

Kenneth & Co…, Home Buyer in Santa Rosa, CA

What is the status of the home at 3208 Oak Farm Lane, Santa Rosa, CA?

Asked by Kenneth & Coral Elandt, Santa Rosa, CA Tue Jun 12, 2012

Answers

9
Currently has an offer on the home but, still available to show. Are you looking for a home like this one and this price range?

Nancy Gardner
CMA North Bay
It is a bit tricky in that price range but properties are available. The better ones tend to sell pretty quickly especially if there is a nice setting such as this one. Given how little inventory there is now and how quickly well-priced homes are selling, I recommend you find an agent you like and trust and work with them. Make sure you are fully pre-approved and have all your ducks in a row. Then have your agent network with other agents on your behalf and get up to speed on the inventory. That way, when the right property comes along you will be ready to make a competitive offer. Also ask your agent how they do in multiple offer situations on behalf of their buyers, since most sales these days involve multiple offers. It is a very competitive market right now.
Flag Tue Jun 12, 2012
Yesm we are looking for a home like this one--country setting. We were hoping the price would come down more. Our range is 300-415,000;not anymore than 425,000. 3 BD; 2 1/2 BA;1,00-2,000 sq ft; 1/2 to 1 1/2 acres; view of mountains and not too far from town--preferable Santa Rosa area.
Flag Tue Jun 12, 2012
3208 Oak Farm Ln., is now in escrow since May 31st. The new buyers are still probably doing inspections, etc. I might suggest you put in a back-up offer on this property if you are still interested in it. I'm always here to help

Marcia Moody'
Frank Howard Allen Realtors
707-537-2307/538-5201
This home is contingent-show. As of right now it is in contract but anything can happen so if you have your eye on this I recommend putting in a back up offer.This is a straight regular sale and looks like a winner. please give me a call if you have any further questions. I am available to answer your questions.
sincerely,
cody maltzman
premier realty associates
707.703.2263
The home is a continue to show status which means that the sellers have accepted an offer
on it subject to inspections and financing if any. If this is a home which you are very interested in
it may be a good idea to look at it and place a back up offer on it. I can also help you by providing you
with information on other listings with similiar qualities. Please call if I can be of service. Jill Rake jill.rake@winecountrygroup.com.
This property is contingent and in escrow with an accepted offer. It went into escrow 5/31/12 and is a conventional sale. It is actually a flip by Sierra Asset Servicing which purchased the property in Jan 2012 for $450,061, have obviously fixed it u, and are reselling it now for a list price of $599,000.

If the listing agent did their job well, the buyer is qualified to purchase and the transaction will close. If the listing agent didn't check to verify buyer qualification, it may fall back on the market. One has to wait to see what happens.

Just let me know if you want to be notified if it falls back on market. Thanks, cj cjholmes@cjholmes.com
3208 Oak Farm Lane is in escorw as of 5/31/12. If you like more homes similar to this listing, give me call.

Rita Alonso
707-799-5226
Just a comment that that is a very nice property. Oak Farm is a very special lane with many horse properties and it has a real community feel. Many of the people on the lane ride their horses or walk or bicycle in the adjacent 200 acres of privately owned vineyard. Oak Farm is a cul de sac so there is no through traffic. It is one of my favorite country property locations in West Sonoma County.

I am sorry to tell you the home has been sold. Can we help you find another home in the area?

Mel Gilson, Broker
The home is in contract since May 31st. Status is Contingent-Show which indicates that the contract still has some contingencies, like inspections and loans, outstanding.