Home Buying in Menomonie>Question Details

pselch, Home Buyer in Menomonie, WI

What is the square footage on this home. And how long has this been on the market?

Asked by pselch, Menomonie, WI Thu Dec 27, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3101938126-E7062-270th-Ave-Me…

Answers

3
Charles, this home actually has a finished full basement. It is not on a slab.
That makes a huge difference! Has this been updated?
Flag Tue Jan 22, 2013
Wow! The listing on MLS says differently. That's our bible in this business so that's a big oversight by the listing realtor. Thanks for the clarification, I really appreciate that. You're my hero for the day, hope you have a great day!
Charlie Tiffany, Prime Realty, LLC
715-495-1022
Flag Fri Jan 11, 2013
The house is 1508 square feet and has been on the market for 35 days. If you would like me to send you more information send me and email at nl_moynihan@yahoo.com. Would you like me to set up a showing for the property?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012
Sq Footage is 1508 and this home is on a slab foundation, so you have no basement to finish for additional sq footage. Additionally this home has been on the market for 34 days. To schedule a showing or for more comparable homes on the market in this area, please don't hesitate to call/email me. I would love to help you out! Charlie Tiffany, Prime Realty, LLC - (715)495-1022 charlie@primerealtymidwest.com Happy Holidays!