Home Buying in Santa Barbara>Question Details

Pamela Andre…, Home Buyer in Santa Barbara, CA

What is the sold price for 2 Santa Cruz, in Santa Barbara?

Asked by Pamela Andrews, Santa Barbara, CA Mon Sep 9, 2013

Answers

3
Alex Greer’s answer
Looks like you got a really good answer below.

Let me know if you need a purchase loan for the property or want to get pre-approved (this will increase the chances of your loan being accepted) because I can certainly help you out there. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer
Hi Pamela,
Currently, 2 Santa Cruz is available to rent at $12,000/mo. If you're interested in this property or something similar on the Mesa, let me know. I live on the Mesa and am knowledgable on the area.
Thank you
Tracy
805-246-7288
2 Santa Cruz is not for sale. It is currently being offered as a furnished rental for $12,000 per month. It is located on Santa Barbara's beach side community known as "the Mesa". Houses in that area start in the $700,000's and go to the $3,000,000 - $5,000,000 range for ocean front homes. There is currently a great ocean view home for sale nearby at 330 Vista Pacifica priced at $1,495,000. This Mesa location is near the beach, shops, restaurants, Shoreline Park, and City College. A great Santa Barbara area.